I recognize the fact that we all have different needs and lifestyles, and working together we will build a brief that will evolve and develop your garden into something creative and individual to you. I am particularly interested in conceptual and contextual design and believe that the designs themselves become stronger when influenced directly by the client and their surroundings.
Throughout the design process I will produce a combination of hand drawn and computer aided designs and plans allowing you visualize how your new garden will look and feel from viewpoints.
Along with the design process I also offer a project management service visiting the site at various stages of the build to oversee the construction. Together with the landscapers we will ensure that your design is successfully and smoothly implemented into your dream garden.
Outline Design Process
– Design brief agreed
– Garden survey
– Concept design
– Masterplan with annotation and 3d model (computer generated) images
– Design put out to tender to recommended, reputable, award winning landscape contractors
– Design implementation – I will liaise with the chosen contractor and arrange site visits at specific stages of the build to check on the progress
– Planting Plan / Plant selection
– Planting out
Other Services availble to choose from
I can provide you with the following technical drawings and plans:
– Construction drawings
– Planning application drawings
– Setting out drawings
– Hand drawn visuals
– Computer aided visuals
– Planting plans
– Maintenance plans
– Garden design master planning
– Landscape and garden management and maintenance plans
– Detailed planting design and plans
– Project and site supervision
– Site Surveys
– Master plan design
– Scaled plan and perspective views of Master Plan
– Budget planning
– Planting strategies
– Materials strategies
Alongside the design for the garden I can also provide tailored planting plans that are personal to your garden and its unique specifications and requirements.
However if it’s just a planting plan you require, without the need for a full garden design or contracting plan, I can provide a full Planting plan including plant specification and maintenance plans tailored to your desired planting scheme.
Once we have planted up your new garden with high quality plants I can offer you a year round maintenance plan to help you to care for your new garden.
I also offer scheduled seasonal maintenance visits that fit with your personal planting scheme to keep your garden looking and feeling fresh throughout the year. Should you have a special occasion approaching I also offer a one off garden maintenance visit to ensure that your garden looks at its very best.